Reno Direct, a non-emergency call center, is here to assist you with City government service requests and general information. Whether you're reporting an abandoned vehicle or graffiti, or looking for City of Reno information, contacting Reno Direct will ensure that your request, suggestion or issue gets routed to the appropriate department.
You can call us at 334-4636 on weekdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or use our online form to report an issue. Just click on Submit Online Service Request to get started. You can also try our online chat service for Reno Direct. You'll still get a Reno Direct representative- but now you can do it straight from your computer! Simply click on the chat bar in the lower left hand corner of the page!
Phone: 775-334-INFO (4636)
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Monday - Friday
For reporting GRAFFITI in your neighborhood:
- If you see graffiti in progress, call 9-1-1.
- If you see graffiti not in progress but existing on a building, wall, fence, etc., call Reno Direct at 775-334-4636 (INFO) and tell them the location of the graffiti.
- Or, report Graffiti Online. Please review our Graffiti Disclaimer to better understand our policies.
- You can also call Secret Witness at 775-322-4900 and earn a reward for reporting graffiti criminals. You may be eligible for a cash reward, if the information leads to the arrest and conviction of those involved in the crime of graffiti vandalism. Yes, you can still remain anonymous even if you receive a cash reward.
- Graffiti activity can also be reported by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.