Check out the Reno Tahoe USA 2014 Events & Festivals Virtual Brochure for exciting events in our area!
Special Events In-Kind Sponsorship Policy and Applications:
- Revised Special Events Policy (please read to see how/if your event would meet the requirements of this new policy before filling out an application below)
- Nonprofit Event
- Nonprofit Event Rating Sheet
- New Event
- New Event Rating Sheet
- Community Event
- Community Event Rating Sheet
- Legacy Event
- Legacy Event Rating Sheet
The special events sponsorship application period ENDS on February 19, 2014 at 5:00 pm.
Please contact Alexis Hill at email@example.com or 775.326.6697 if you have any questions about the special events sponsorship opportunities at the City of Reno.
- City of Reno Special Event & Activity Permit Application
- Attachment A - Amplified Sound/Multimedia Permit
- Attachment B - Street and/or Sidewalk Occupancy
- Attachment C - Alcohol Service Permit
- Attachment D - Vendors/Exhibitors
- Attachment E - Privileged Second Hand Sales
- Attachment F - Fire Department
- Attachment G - Park Special Event Rules and Regulations & Diagrams
- Attachment H - Security Plan
- First Right of Refusals Rules - Newly adopted rule!
- ReTRAC Rental Rules - Newly adopted rule!
- Downtown Event Setup Guidelines & Diagrams
- Residential Block Party Permit Application
- List of streets designated as Major Streets for Special Events
- Film Permit Application
For information on organizing or scheduling special events on public property in Reno:
Alexis Hill, Special Events Program Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 775-326-6697
For information on organizing or scheduling special events in a City of Reno Park, Film Permits and Residential Block Parties:
Peggy Nelson-Aguilar, Recreation Supervisor
Email: email@example.com Phone: 775-334-2414
For information on permits for events to be held on private property (Special Activity): Reno Business License Division Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 775-334-2090
For information on film resources in the area:
- Reno Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority - RSCVA Film Office: http://filmrenotahoe.com/
- Nevada State Film Office: http://www.nevadafilm.com/.