Senior Winter Games - February 2-14, 2015!!
The Reno-Tahoe Senior Games is a program dedicated to promoting and implementing fitness programs and activities for people 50 years and better. The games offer participants several individual and team competitions. Participants compete within age groups to win gold, silver, and bronze medals!
How to Register
Registration opens November 3, 2014. To sign up for email information, send an email to SeniorServices@reno.gov with a subject of SIGN ME UP! Deadline to sign up by mail is Friday, January 23, 2015.
Below is a list of the anticipated winter sports!
- Beanbag Baseball
- Card Games - Cribbage, Phase 10 & Poker
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hockey Slap Shot
- Ice Skating
- Ski & Snowboard Racing
- Table Tennis
- Water Fitness Competition
Registration Fee Schedule
- $20 Registration Fee required for all competitors:
- Registration includes: T-shirt, water bottle, carry bag and ticket to the Valentine's Day Dance.
- $10 per sport fee
- Players may compete in multiple events in each sport for the same fee. Example: Pay $10 for bowling and compete in Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- Some sports, i.e. Cross Country Skiing, Ski & Snowboard Racing and Table Tennis, may have an additional fee in addition to the registration and sports fee.
- Additional T-shirt: $10
- Additional Ticket(s) for Valentine's Dance - $15 for single / $25 for double
Please contact Senior Services at 775-657-4602 / SeniorServices@reno.gov for additional information.