Senior Winter Games - February 2-14, 2015!!
Information Sheet / Event Calendar
Individual Registration / Team Registration / Beanbag Baseball Registration
Table Tennis Additional Information / CIRCUS CIRCUS Hotel Information
Meet the Team / Get Involved! / Sponsors/Sponsorship / Past Participant Comments / Contact Us
The Reno-Tahoe Senior Games is a program dedicated to promoting and implementing fitness programs and activities for people 50 years and better. The games offer participants several individual and team competitions. Participants compete within age groups to win gold, silver, and bronze medals!
For 2015, we would like to thank our continuing sponsor - SENIOR CARE PLUS - and welcome our new host hotel - CIRCUS CIRCUS RENO! With the help of these two organizations, the games will be even bigger and better!
How to Register
Registration is now OPEN! To sign up, use the link above to download the form, pick one up at a recreation facility or call/email us and we'll mail/email one to you. After you fill out the form you can mail it along with payment to City of Reno Senior Division, 1301 Valley Road, Reno, NV 89512 or drop the form off at one of our facilities - EMNCC, NRRC or TPPAC. For information by email or to sign up on our email list, send an email to SeniorServices@reno.gov. To be added to the email list, use the subject SIGN ME UP FOR SWG! Deadline to sign up for the games by mail is Friday, January 23, 2015.
Below is a list of the anticipated winter sports!
- Beanbag Baseball
- Card Games - Cribbage & Poker
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hockey Slap Shot
- Ice Skating
- Ski & Snowboard Racing
- Table Tennis
Registration Fee Schedule
- $20 Registration Fee required for all competitors:
- Registration includes: T-shirt, water bottle, carry bag and ticket to the Valentine's Day Dance.
- $10 per sport fee
- Players may compete in multiple events in each sport for the same fee. Example: Pay $10 for bowling and compete in Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- SKI LIFT TICKETS, FACILITY USE AND EQIUPMENT RENTAL AND THE ARCHERY FACILITY FEE ARE SPONSORED THIS YEAR BY SENIOR CARE PLUS!
- Table Tennis has an additional fee due to the USATT Sanction Fee.
- Additional T-shirt: $10
- Additional Ticket(s) for Valentine's Dance - $15 for single / $25 for double
Please contact Senior Services at 775-657-4602 or
SeniorServices@reno.gov for additional information.