Senior Summer Games - August 15 -30, 2015!!
LINKS WILL BE ACTIVATED SOON!!
Information Sheet / Event Calendar
Individual Registration / Team Registration / Beanbag Baseball Registration
Questions? Call 775-657-4602 or email SeniorServices@reno.gov
2015 SENIOR WINTER GAME - SENIOR CONNECT SPECIAL EDITION
The Reno-Tahoe Senior Games is a program dedicated to promoting and implementing fitness programs and activities for people 50 years and better. The games offer participants several individual and team competitions. Participants compete within age groups to win gold, silver, and bronze medals!
For 2015, we would like to thank our continuing sponsors - SENIOR CARE PLUS & SENIOR CITIZEN ADVISORY COMMITTEE! With the help of these two organizations, the games will be even bigger and better!
How to Register
Registration will open in May! To sign up, use the link above to download the form, pick one up at a recreation facility or call/email us and we'll mail/email one to you. After you fill out the form you can mail it along with payment to City of Reno Senior Division, 1301 Valley Road, Reno, NV 89512 or drop the form off at one of our facilities - EMNCC, NRRC or TPPAC. You may also email your registration for to SeniorServices@reno.gov and we'll contact you to arrange payment. For information by email or to sign up on our email list, send an email to SeniorServices@reno.gov. To be added to the email list, use the subject SIGN ME UP FOR SSG!
Below is a list of the anticipated winter sports/events!
- Opening Ceremonies
- Beanbag Baseball
- Fly Casting (NEW for 2015!)
- Golf Tournament (NEW for 2015!)
- Go Karts
- Miniature Golf
- Phase 10 (NEW for 2015!)
- Table Tennis
- Track & Field
- Walk Race
Registration Fee Schedule
- $25 Registration Fee required for all competitors (after July 31st Registration Fee goes to $30):
- Registration includes: T-shirt, water bottle, carry bag and Closing Luncheon Ticket.
- $10 per sport fee
- Players may compete in multiple events in each sport for the same fee. Example: Pay $10 for bowling and compete in Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- Golf Tournament will have a separate fee.
- Additional T-shirt: $10.00
- Additional Ticket(s) for Luncheon - $15.00 each
Opening Ceremonies - Saturday, August 15, 2015
Details to be announced.
Closing Luncheon / Dance - Date TBA
Every registration includes a ticket to the Closing Luncheon / Dance. Cost to attend if you are not registered as an athlete is $15.00 per person.Please contact Senior Services at 775-657-4602 or
SeniorServices@reno.gov for additional information.