Please call Reno Direct at 775-334-INFO (4636)
- Weed Complaints and other concerns
Click the links below for information on how to obtain:
- Fire Incident Reports
- Fire Investigation Reports
- Special Events & Activities Info
- New Business License Info
- Other Permits
- Car Seat Safety Check and Inspection / Installation
- Station Tour
- Apparatus / Engine Request for an event
- Ride Along (Instructions and Application Packet)
For a Burn Permit:
In Washoe County outside city limits, call the Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District at 775-326-6000
In Reno, please see our Burn Permits page for additional information.
Available Meeting Rooms
The Fire Department has available a community meeting room at our Station 11 location. Interested parties may download the RFD Station 11 Community Room Use Agreement to fill out and fax it to 775-334-3826. A Reno Fire representative will contact you once the Use Agreement has been received. Requesters may also email the Use Agreement to RFDRequests@reno.gov .
If you can't find what you need here, please call the Reno Fire Department Administration office at 775-334-2300.