DOWNTOWN POLICE SPECIAL ASSESSMENT DISTRICT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
This body shall be known as the Downtown Police Special Assessment District Advisory Committee (Committee).
The purpose of this Committee is to recommend to Council any appropriate changes in the level or kind of additional police protection provided to the District.
The Committee shall consist of:
1) Two management level members of the Police Department who are appointed by the chief of police;
2) The Chair of the Downtown Security Directors Association;
3) Four Members of the Downtown Security Directors Association who are appointed by the Downtown Security Directors Association;
4) One member of the Downtown Improvement Association who is appointed by the Downtown Improvement Association;
5) Two liaison persons who own a business, property or residence in the District appointed by the City Council; and
6) Municipal Court Judge or a representative from the Municipal Court.
The committee meets once a month on the third Wednesday for about one hour.